Two years?
TWO WHOLE YEARS???
AND ALMOST THREE MORE YEARS TO GO???
I truly cannot believe it's been this long since I started my 24/7 messing in diapers only challenge. I, too this day, have not pooped in a potty since July 26, 2021. At my current end time, I won't be able to use a toilet until April 18, 2026. That's 997 days or 2.73 years away.
Pooping outside of my home during this challenge was a bit scary at first because I had no choice but to use my diaper for everything. Not only was it very embarrassing to fill my diaper in that manner in public, it was such a turn on. I remember blushing really hard on my drives home, sitting in a messy diaper, knowing that I was the only one in a several mile radius that was messy and soggy. Part of the excitement is that nobody but me knows just how naughty I was being messing my diaper.
I've been working hard to get over changing a messy diaper in public and make it a routine part of my life. It's hard. It's really hard, at least for me. I keep at it, though, because I know that what I learn could help at least some of you one day. If I can help at least one person going through the same thing I am, then it's worth it.
It's still scary to do, though. =P
Doing this challenge has resulted in a sharp uptick in the amount of diapers that I use. Even though I usually use my nighttime diaper for messing each morning, I still find myself messing during the day occasionally. Even though this throws a wrench into my day, I'm able to adapt and move on. It still makes me spend a lot more on diapers, so... to help offset my high costs and to keep me doing this challenge until I'm so used to messing, I sure would appreciate it if you could send some diapers my way.
Hey everyone, I have great news! (Screenshots of new guide, my Discord training server, and even a link to download a sample of the new guide included below!) The Path to Diaper Dependency Version 8 is out! ( Click this link to buy! ) I pushed myself super duper hard to get it done, and even stayed up late working on it almost every single night since late June 2025.
Comments
Post a Comment