I woke up around 4 AM last night with a very upset tummy. I woke up with my body screaming at me to get out of bed to go to the potty so I acted out of instinct, barely awake, stumbling to the bathroom so I could relieve myself. I plopped my slightly soggy diapered butt down on the toilet seat because I had a feeling that this was going to take a while. Felt rather odd sitting there tbh; I hadn't sat on a toilet seat in a very long time. I started to miss the warmth of my sheets after the first half hour.
I kept myself entertained with my phone while I sat there in my messy diaper on the toilet waiting for my body to do what it needed to do. I felt pretty helpless because my tummy hurt so bad. I have a feeling what caused this; it's just another food to add to the list that I can't eat anymore if I wish to avoid such a negative response. It's crazy how my body has become so intolerant of shitty processed foods. I've lost a decent bit of weight switching to foods that don't make my tummy protest in anger.
It's funny how as soon as I stood up, thinking my ordeal was all over, I felt my tummy gurgle again, telling me I wasn't quite finished. I waddled my way into the kitchen so I could get a big glass of water (it helps me a lot in shitty situations like these), doing my best to keep the heavy weight of my mess firmly centered in my diaper. It felt really heavy. I couldn't believe how heavy it felt. I pondered if I should change and go back to the potty but I'm on a bit of a tight budget; wasting a diaper for the last little bit of what my body had to push out immediately felt like a bad decision so I went back and finished my business, changed into a fresh diaper after cleaning the mess, and went back to sleep.
I bet you can guess what happened when I woke up. I didn't even get to have my coffee and I'm already on my hands and knees on my bedroom floor, feeling the same pain from hours earlier. I felt like shit because my sleep got interrupted by my messing episode in the dead of night.
Hey everyone, I have great news! (Screenshots of new guide, my Discord training server, and even a link to download a sample of the new guide included below!) The Path to Diaper Dependency Version 8 is out! ( Click this link to buy! ) I pushed myself super duper hard to get it done, and even stayed up late working on it almost every single night since late June 2025.
Comments
Post a Comment